Make a donation
The House of Memories programme exists to make a difference to the lives of people living with dementia and their carers through the range of dementia awareness training, resources and memory activities that we deliver.
You can support our work by making a donation to House of Memories. Your donation can help us to continue providing a range of free activities and resources, such as our free family carers workshops, memory suitcase loan service, meet me at the museum weekly drop-in sessions, and memory walks.
Whether you are an individual who wants to make a donation, or a business that is interested in corporate funding, we are grateful for your support.
You can donate online using this donation form.
How your donation can help
- £25,000 could help 500 health and social carers to attend our dementia awareness training for Health and Social care workers.
- £15,000 could help to support our Happy Older People network, helping to reduce isolation by linking older people with arts and cultural activities in Liverpool.
- £5,000 could help us to deliver a free family carers workshop, to help people caring for a loved one with dementia by sharing tools, techniques and resources.
- £1,000 could help support a new memory suitcase, to be on loan as part of our free memory suitcase loan service.
- £10 could help us to buy a new nostalgia object for one of our memory suitcases.
- £50 could help support one of our free weekly meet me at the museum drop-in memory activities sessions.
- £100 could help support our when I was little memory activities, including backpacks and booklets for grandparents and grandchildren to share and record memories.
Other ways to donate
If you would like to make a donation, but don’t want to do this online, please contact us to talk to us about how to do this.
- Telephone 0151 478 4734
- Email email@example.com
- Write to:
National Museums Liverpool
Midland Railway Building
1 Peter Street
Liverpool L1 6BL
Thank you for your support.